Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 7]

126Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Sergeant Sol

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(Wellthen.

127Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:27 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris smiled and almost laughed at Nox and Sol, "We would have a pet dog too, but our mom is allergic," Iris shrugged.
Her and Zac looked down at the dog, "may I pet him?" Zac asked politely. (By the way, what kind is it o.o)

Last edited by Le Silverstarr on Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

128Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:29 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Fae turned her head when she heard laughter. She guessed from the one guy on the floor laughing and the other looking completely spooked and clutching something close to his chest that the laughing one had played a prank on the other. "You know it's rude to stare, right?" Angelica said, next to Fae. Fae shot her a death glare, which Angelica immediately flinched at and took a step back. "I was just curious what was going on," Fae said, losing the expression. Angelica's face lit up with a grin. "Why don't we ask them?" "Wait, wha-" Before Fae could finish, Angelica grabbed Fae's arm and dragged over to the two guys, presumably brothers by Angelica's guess from their features. "So what exactly happened?" Angelica asked, not shy at all. Fae on the other hand was not at all comfortable. She wasn't a fan of pranksters at all.

129Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:35 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy didn't say a word as the two girls approached them. He hung back shyly, much more calm than we was a few seconds ago. "Urm..." Zod suddenly popped up from behind him, still crying from laughing so hard. "I barely even touch this guy and he starts screaming like he's been shot in the face!" he choked out, doubled over from his aching gut as he giggled histerically. "Dude, are you high or something?" Coy asked, flicking his brother's head with a finger. "Hey..." he muttered softly. "I'm Collain. Collain Coy Wisp, although most people do just call me Coy. And this biatch," he added, jabbing Zod with an elbow roughly. "Is Zodiac, but he goes by Zod."

130Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:46 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Angelica laughed. "You guys clearly fight a lot. Well. My name's Angelica, and this is Fae." She nodded to Fae, who was looking at the ground and stayed silent. "And she normally isn't this quiet or shy, but my guess is that she doesn't hang out with guys.. Um... Like Zod," she explained. "So. Is this your guys's first year like us?" she asked. They seemed like they might be at least sophomores, but since the school had different ways of sorting people, it was better to make sure.

131Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:49 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy gave a nod. "Actually, yeah. First Time." He glanced up into their eyes, letting out a silent sigh of relief. They don't have their rings either. I'm not alone! He glared at Zod, who was still giggling , before turning back to the girls. "So, do you know your element?" he asked, his head cocked to the side shyly.

Last edited by Da Hawkmister on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

132Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(Mix of Husky and wolf o.o) Zero nodded. "Of course. But be careful." She advised. "He tends to bite if he thinks you're a threat." She warned. Rogues ears twitched as he eyed them suspiciously. "Anyway. How long 'til we can leave?" She wondered.

133Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:03 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"That's why I have trust issues with dogs," Sol muttered. "And judging by the clock, we still have three and a half hours," she said, glancing at the clock on one of the giant pillars. "Well can we sit them?" Nox asked. "Yes, Mr. Lazy, we can sit on the cold floor since there are no five empty seats close together," Sol said. Nox shrugged, then plopped down on the ground, leaning against the wall. "It's not that cold," he said. Sol rolled her eyes, then sat down as well, making sure to stay well away from Rogue.

Angelica shrugged. "I don't know, but I did some research and it seems most benders are in the same seasons. Winter is waterbending, Spring, where we're from, is earth, Summer is fire, Autumn is wind, and then... Darkness is just.... dark stuff," she said. "Though I don't feel very much like an earthbender." "You'd be a better airbender," Fae muttered. "Oh, so you DO talk around guys," Angelica teased. Fae stayed silent. "And there she goes again," Angelica sighed.

134Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:09 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero sat down as well. "I don't mind the cold, as I'm from Winter." She shrugged. Rogue layed down next to her. "And..thats awhile." She opened her one-shoulder and took out her laptop. "Mind if I play a few of my mixes?" She asked hesitantly, turning down the volume. Some might not like Dubstep.

135Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:14 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Zac nodded and crouched down to the dog's level the lightly petted the dog's head. Iris smiled and sat up in her seat, "he's cute."
"And soft," Zac added on. He stopped petting Rogue then sat back in his seat.
As Sol explained what time the teens were supposed to board, Zac sighed. "I wish we could go already," he yawned then reached into his pocket for his phone. "I'm gonna text mom, just to let her know that we're here in Giovi," Zac tapped Iris's shoulder.
"Alright, tell her I said hi," she said casually. "And no, Zero. I don't mind Dubstep at all, I love it," Iris smiled, "And Zac doesn't mind either."

136Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

"Okay." Zero took the hard drive from around her neck and plugged it in, pressing the play option. "These are the ones I was working on at the airport. I haven't released them yet." She explained. "I wonder if I ever will." She sighed. "I still have a contract with Phoenix Records." She sighed.

137Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:20 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Well, I'm not exactly what you'd call a fan, but an original mix would be interesting," Sol mused. Nox just shrugged. "As long as it's good," he muttered. He really just wanted to see the actual school, so far it had just been traveling.

138Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:28 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy gave a nod to Angelica. "Yeah. Well, we live right on the border of Autumn and Winter in a special apartment complex meant for mixed families. Our mum was Winter and our father was Autumn, so we're not quite sure what we'll be yet." Zod had finally come out of his laughing coma and had taken the seat next to Coy. "So, tell me about yourselves," Zod outburst, and Coy just simply rolled his eyes. "We've got tacos!"

139Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:29 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Here's what Mom said," Zac let Iris look at his phone for a moment and the last text from their mom said, Hi, stay safe and take care. We miss you. Iris nodded then looked at her new friends who were sitting on the ground.
"So, what are you guys into, really?" Iris didn't want any awkward silence to rise. "Zac and I are pretty a-like as siblings. What about you, Sol? You and Nox?"

140Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:50 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Well, there's something," Angelica said. "I'm not a fan of tacos. Fae?" She glanced at Fae, who shrugged. "Never had one," she murmured.

"Couldn't be more different if we tried," Sol said. "He's loud, obnoxious, and annoying, and prefers the physical side of things." "Hey, I'm not THAT bad," Nox complained. "What about you, keeping your nose in that notebook and staying away from society if you can avoid it?" he pointed out. "I avoid society because a lot of my childhood friends are now different than me," Sol replied. "Besides, at least I stay out of people's way and business." "Oh so suddenly I'm also nosy," Nox said. "I legitimately stay completely away from you unless we're stuck in the house together or it's Sunday." Nox was glaring fiercly at Sol, who was glaring right back and not going to shy away from this, even though Sol was the non-violent one and Nox had perfected his death glare back on the streets.

141Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:57 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

"Guys, please don't fight." Zero begged. Ironically, she didn't like it when people yelled.

"Heeeeyyyyyy I didn't know you were here." King sat down next to Zero, smiling. "Don't pull it off so casual." Cosmo bristled. Zeros eye twitched. She thought she'd left them behind. "Ah, yeah. Guys, this is King and Cosmo. King and Cosmo, this is Iris, Zac, Nox, and Sol." She introduced, turning the volume down.

142Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:01 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy shoved Zod before turning back to the girls, with whom he was starting to warm up to. "Ah, yeah, sorry about that. I gave Mr. Taco over here a 20 to buy us lunch and instead he buys a 5-course meal," he chuckled with a shrug. "If you get hungry, we've got plently."

143Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:09 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Great, more people join the party,"Nox muttered. He and Sol had ended their silent standoff but it still left Nox in a mad mood, his arms crossed, knees up, glaring at the floor which meant his hair falling into his face. Sol, however, attempted to be more cheerful. "Hi," she greeted the two new guys.  She wondered why Zero was so annoyed with seeing them.

Angelica smiled, and shrugged. "Well, we have our own money, but thanks for the offer. We will force Fae into trying a taco," she added. "You're not forcing me to do anything or else I'll force the taco down your throat," Fae warned, finally raising her head to glare at Angelica.

144Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:16 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

A wild smirk spread across Zod's face. He suddenly reached forward, snatching Coy's backpack from him. "Hey!" Coy cried, reaching out to grab his bag back. Zod quickly unzipped the bag, retaliating by whacking his brother across the head with a notebook. "Oh, f**k it, Coy," he said, rummaging around in the bag. He victoriously pulled out a soft taco, still wrapped in it's paper. He held it out to Fae, grinning. "Come on, try it."

145Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:21 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Hey," Iris gave a little wave, "nice to meet you guys."
Zac scanned our now large group, "by the way, what element are you all from? Iris and I are from Summer," he remarked.

146Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:26 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Fae stepped back, a look of disgust on her face. "Dude. I'm not eating a taco. Especially one that's from a bag like THAT," she said. Angelica tried to contain her laughter. "That is kinda gross," she agreed.

"Well, Iris already knows Nox and I are from Summer," Sol said. "And, ah, I remember Zero said she's from Winter, " she said glancing at Zero. "What about you guys?" She asked King and Cosmo. "Since you know Zero I'm guessing you're from Winter as well?"

147Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:30 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy furrowed his brow. "Hey, my bag might not be attractive, but it got me through Highschool." He snatched the bag back up, digging around in it and muttering complex science terms as he made sure his papers were there. Zod still held the taco, his grin still plastered on his face. "Come on, its not bad. Try it." He tossed the taco towards Fae.

148Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:43 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Fae instinctively caught it and examined it. "I dunno...." She sniffed it. Well, it didn't smell all that bad considering it was in an old backpack, but she was still skeptical. "Just eat it," Anfelica said. Fae glanced at her, then to Zod, then to the taco. "Okay, just stop staring at me," she snapped. Then she carefully unwrapped the paper cautiously. Angelica laughed. "You're treating it like it's a bomb," she teased, "just eat it." Fae sighed, then took a bite out of the taco. It felt like everyone's eyes were on her as she chewed, even though it was only Zod and Angelica. Fae swallowed.

149Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:49 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy punched Zod in the shoulder. "You don't go around forcing people to eat tacos," he said. "It's unhumaine." Zod rolled his eyes. "Blah, blah, blah, using words I don't know." he said, crossing his eyes and simulating a moving mouth with his hand. He turned to Fae. "Well? How was it?"

150Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 1:52 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Well..." Fae smiled, and Angelica realized that was the first time she had seen Fae smile. She should smile more often. "I like it," she announced, taking another bite of the taco.

151Elementals - Page 6 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Cosmo hesitated. "Ah..You could say that." He shrugged. "We met only recently, under unfortunate circumstances."  He added. Zero shuddered. "Those circumstances caused me several visits to the police station and a few panicked calls. "And I found out you two bastards (Officially calling it pulling a Coy) robbed my apartment." She huffed, crossing her arms. King stiffened. "You have no proof!" He argued. Zero grabbed at one of the hard drives around his neck and pulled it, choking him. "Oh, but don't I." She hissed.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum