Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

How To: Post a Topic

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Well, a topic or blog depending on the setup by the admins (hi!). When you're in the folder viewing all the topics, at the top and bottom you'll see "Post New." That's what you'll click, and you'll be sent to the page I'm on now, writing this. You have three boxes: Title, Description, Message. The title will be your title. The description you can leave blank, it's just optional. And then you have the message, which is what I'm writing. Here you'll write whatever you wanted to address. Once you're done, hit the "Send" button and you're good to go! If you've done some special editing to your message, you can hit the "Preview" button to see how your message will appear. And that's that!
*Note/Cheat* The title supposedly has to have 10 characters, meaning no really short titles. Well, I have a way around that. If you're beneath the minimum, just press your space bar the correct amount of times. That'll count as a character, and then you can have your title without making it complicated or adding random stuff just to get to the minimum.

Share this post on: reddit

No Comment.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]