Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 7]

1Elementals Empty Elementals Wed Jul 03, 2013 11:25 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

The four seasons constantly argued over who would rule for the longest period of time. Wars shook the ground and the inhabitants were frightened until finally their father, King Light, split them to the four corners of Rinue. Seeing how defenseless the locals were, he gifted them with the power of the elements. Air, Water, Earth, and Fire. But the five lands took adavantage of these gifts. The four original elementalists still fight eachother, whispering into the ears of the gifted, so they might be freed from their prison in the earth. So. There's the plot. Anywayy. Here's the code/signup for mine and Goldy's chars.
Signup:
Chars:
Sothereitis. Butdon'tsteal. Stealing is bad, children. Anywayyy. Its modern day, if you haven't realized, so. Make sure to include any other details or. A picture.

~~Note by Goldy~~
Once we're farther into the rp, it'll be difficult to sign up a new char unless you're a mastermind and you see an opening where we could use another person, or you're just clever that way. Also, late replies will also have to have the rp where they're introduced to everyone else.

Last edited by Skeleteonshadow on Mon Jul 08, 2013 12:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:10 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Ahhhhdear. Okay. Here are my chars. I split them into separate spoilers within because.. well... you'll see e_e
NYAAAAAAAAAAA:

Last edited by Hades on Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total

3Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:27 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

That puts mine to shame xD Ahdear.

4Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:29 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

That's what I told you XD I'm a detail freak. Maybe that inspired you to make your bios more detailed

5Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:30 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Maayybbeeee. xD

6Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:36 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Meaning yes. Also, I tried making up for the length by adding bits of humor. Note, "flamethrower, Pierre" XD and the explanation can be found amusing

7Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

xD And..Angelica the drug addict xDDD

8Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:50 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

New inside joke XD

9Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:53 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Huzzah xD

10Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 3:07 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

YOU FIXED YOUR BIOSS

11Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:29 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Yes, yesIdid

12Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:46 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Still nothing compared to mine xD

13Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:19 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Its the thought that counts xD

14Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude. You killed me having to read all that. Definitely detail freak XD oWo I suppose I'll join, it sounds pretty interesting.

Name: Fae
Season: Spring
History: Fae's lived with her parents in the big city her whole life and she knows all the tricks there are about it, not fearing the back alleyways as she can handle herself since she took self defense classes since she was 6.
Personality: Fae is tough and refuses to back down to anything, which sometimes makes her reckless, though she's nice and laid back with what friends she has.
Skills: She enjoys fist fighting and considers her way to quickly start arguments a gift.
Description: Tall, tan, fairly muscled for a girl, she has short choppy black hair she cuts on her own and electric blue eyes.
She's kind of a tomboy, and you might compare her to Clarisse from the Percy Jackson series, if you've read it. This feels lame compared to the fifty lined each at least bios from you, Goldy oWo

~Hades Edit~
Since I didn't use Angelica much, I gave her to Storm. Therefore, Angelica appears in this bio now
Spoiler:

15Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:25 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Fair enough XD Also, Stormy (I'm calling you that now and you can't stop me) Sol and I love the PJ series XD You'll fit right in with us

16Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:27 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Yep xD I'm gonna edit Zeros bio, by the way

17Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:33 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Why? Are you ashamed?

18Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:06 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris:

Zac:

Last edited by Silverstar on Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding a character)

19Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:16 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Woaahhh xD Wow

20Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:22 am

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

So. Guess we're starting.
Zero snapped on her Rave goggles, which had tinted linses to dull the lights. She had tonight's mix around her neck, wary of how easily it could be lost or broken. After saying bye to Rouge, her dog, she made her way carefully down the dark streets. The Rave she was attending was in the usual place, a large, neon building. She pushed open the door and avoided the awaiting crowd, climbing up to the stand. "Are you ready to party!?"She activated her mic and the speakers, slipping her headphones behind her neck. "Trebble! Trebble!" The crowd cheered. "I can't hear you!"Zero urged. The higher the hyper the higher the pay. Plus she enjoyed seeing their excitement. "TREBBLE!TREBBLE!"They cheered louder, and Zero finally started the mix. They continued dancing whilst she edited it and added a few things. She set two disks on the turntable, each containing a rythme that matched the current mix. Too soon the night was over and Zero was receiving her pay. Definatly going toward the bills. She yawned as she unlocked the door, greeted by Rouge as usual. She waved him off and went to wash up, relieved. To finally take off her goggles. She flinched when she thought thenoutside of her iris was turning rainbow, but when she looked back it was gone. The raves were getting to her.

21Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:34 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol was outside in her usual spot, sitting on the park bench overlooking the lake, notebook and pen in hand, even though it was late at night and Dad had gotten home. Sometimes Sol just sat in the half light enjoying the view. Sometimes it brought ideas. Other times she liked sitting back and relaxing when it got quieter. But instead of either, Sol was just staring at the water, thinking. It was the same repetitive thing every week. Sol could use a bit of change. Maybe not giant robot buildings falling out of the sky -- that was quite a weird dream -- but really, something new. She was even losing ideas to write about. Sol sighed, putting her head back against the top of the bench. She had never noticed the stars, so bright, forming patterns. Random thoughts like these often circled Sol's head.

22Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:05 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris had been cleaning her room since noon and five hours passed by, she still wasn't done. After hanging a blouse in her closet, she plopped down onto her bed and sighed. She really let herself go after what had happened... She sat up, facing her dresser which had a mirror above it. Iris looked closely at her reflection, she needed to bleach her roots again. Her old reflection would bring back too many memories. Her bright bangs brought back enough. A gurgling, growling sound arose, Iris hadn't eaten all day. Her eyes trailed to a hot dog sitting on her dresser. Her younger brother, Zac, had brought it in for her three hours ago, but she was determined to get some of her room cleared first. Iris reached over and started eating the hot dog. She enjoyed the little meal, yawned and looked in the mirror. Iris looked at her eyes, puzzled. She thought she saw some rainbow in her eyes, probably just her bangs in her face like always. Iris shrugged and went downstairs to get some more food.

Last edited by Silverstar on Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

23Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:14 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol shook her head, focusing back on the water. Stargazing always made her tired, and there was no way she was falling asleep on a park bench. She was tired, though, as she had gotten no sleep last night from her nightmare. Robots, man. They were insane. Hm. Maybe that's what she could write about. She should at least write down her nightmare, on the flip side of the notebook she used for other things. Though the bits were fuzzy, she got the general idea. Sol blinked. Now her vision was getting fuzzy. Going a night without sleep was not good for her. (I make this as irohnic as possible XD) Maybe... a nap wouldn't hurt... And she fell asleep, notebook and pen still in hand.

24Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:10 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

(SIO! I KNOW WHAT IRIS IS SUFFERING! It's called pisanthrophobia, the fear of trusting people due to bad past experiences. xD)

25Elementals Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero yawned and collapsed on the couch, switching on the television. Though it was morning, it was usually the time she went to bed. After about an hour, she realized she wouldn't be getting much sleep, so she decided to do some extra shopping. She needed a new harddrive, plus the rainbow hairdye she wore for the raves was fading. Maybe some clothes or books too. King carefully opened the heavy glass case, letting Cosmo catch it before it clattered to the floor. Underneath was a treasure trove, sparkling and all. Soon they had the shops valuables replaced with fakes, and they hadn't even set off an alarm. It was a good day.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 7]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum