Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 7]

26Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 4:46 pm

Sergeant Sol

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero yawned and collapsed on the couch, switching on the television. Though it was morning, it was usually the time she went to bed. After about an hour, she realized she wouldn't be getting much sleep, so she decided to do some extra shopping. She needed a new harddrive, plus the rainbow hairdye she wore for the raves was fading. Maybe some clothes or books too. King carefully opened the heavy glass case, letting Cosmo catch it before it clattered to the floor. Underneath was a treasure trove, sparkling and all. Soon they had the shops valuables replaced with fakes, and they hadn't even set off an alarm. It was a good day.

27Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:03 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Hours passed by and by the time her family were going to bed, Iris had finished cleaning her room. She yawned and closed her black curtains then headed downstairs to the kitchen. She turned the cornera and squinted her eyes for a moment after switching on the light. Iris strode over to the stainless steel fridge and opened it, to find leftovers from dinner, which she missed as usual. Pasta was chosen, she warmed it up in the microwave for a minute then ate in silence at the dinner table, in deep thought. Once she filled herself up, the plate was washed and dried and joined the other clean dishes. Iris switched off the light then jogged up the stairs to her room, she turned on a lamp and retrieved a hoodie from her closet and a pocket knife under her mattress. Pillows were stuffed under the covers to make it look like someone was asleep in bed, then Iris silently slipped out of her room and closed the door softly and soon slipped out of the house. Of course, this wasn't the first time she has snuck out. Quietly, Iris dashed down the street to the park and climbed up the jungle gym to the highest slide and sat at the mouth of it. In deep thought, she looked up the sky, and unknowingly sat there for a couple of hours.

28Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 6:56 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Nox was walking to the park, since Sol had been gone a while he had decided to look for her. He found her in her usual spot on her favorite bench, but asleep. Nox snorted. "Reckless," he muttered. Well, he had the option of either waking her from the sleep she needed, or look possibly awkward carrying her back home. He sighed, then pulled the notebook and pen from Sol's hands, putting them in his hoodie pocket. Then he picked her up, one arm supporting her back and the other under her knees, sighed and shook his head, and carried her home. He noted the streets had been empty both ways, which was unusual even for this hour, as some group of teenagers was always walking up and down the streets laughing loudly and yelling, annoying all the neighbors, though most had grown accustomed to that. When he got home, he went through the back door the always left unlocked and just set down Sol on the living room couch. He wasn't going to carry her upstairs to her room. He pulled out the notebook and pen, leaving it on the table next to the couch, then headed to the kitchen for a snack.
(Kind of an awh moment there XD

29Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:01 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(Awh xD) Zero was about to pass out when she reached the register. "Ah, going to another rave I see." The cashier greeted. "Pat, you know full and well that I don't simply go to raves." Zero raised an eyebrow. (One does not simply just go to a rave) Pat just nodded. "I suppose so." She shrugged. "See you next week." Zero yawned as she exited. The streets were crowded with the usual business crowd. Finally after reaching a break in he swarm, she arrived at her apartment building. It was a skyscraper, made of glass. It was usually booked out because of the views and service. Her apartment was fifth to the top, a long way up. She unlocked the door and for once wasn't greeted by Rouge. Instead he was in the corner, growling and looking behind her, but when she turned around nothing was there. "What is wrong with you today? " She muttered, opening the fridge and taking out a minute dinner, stuffing it in the microwave.

30Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:24 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

(I have a feeling I know what's gonna come XD Alsoo we're now starting to open up to our other chars XD)
Angelica sat in her room, painting her nails for the first time, a nice metallic green that reflected the light brightly. She had never thought she WOULD get nail polish, since her aunt didn't approve. But Angelica was getting tired of her aunt ordering her around when she wasn't even home around her. She was just fixing her pinky when a loud crash sounded outside, causing Angelica to smear the nail polish all over her hand and tip the nail polish bottle over. If Angelica had known any curses, this would've been a time to use them. She quickly stood the bottle upright, put the cap on, then walked over to the window to see what had caused the crash down below. It looked like just a trash can had fallen over, but she also noticed someone running away down the block. Hmm. Maybe a thief that had failed breaking in? Angelica slipped her flip-flops on and went outside to check out the scene of investigation and to fix the trash can, which was thankfully empty. Then she noticed something on the ground. She bent down to examine it.

31Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:37 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(DUUNNDUUUNNDDUUUNNNNN) After Rouges little outburst, Zero had had a sense of dread all day, reluctant to fall asleep. Instead she busied herself by. Creating tonight's mix and readying her hair. She realized that some of her stuff was missing throughout the day. Some disks, jewelry, and...her hardrives. All of them aside from the ones she bought today. Now she would have to recreate the mixes. King looked at the item in confusion. "What is this, anyway?" He wondered, examining the five skinny rectangles. Cosmo shrugged. "They looked valuable, in that jewelrybox." He stated. King sighed. "I guess we can try selling them on the market."He shrugged, feeling that it wasn't worth it. He hated the cold, but Mark had sent them to steal stuff in "New territory.". Mark was the bossman of these string of operations.

32Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:47 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

(IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII KNEWWWW ITTTTTTTT XD Also, bossman.)
It looked like a wooden.. stick.. thing. Angelica picked it up and examined it, then realized it was a retractable knife. A guy had brought one to school one day and was showing it off when the teacher caught him. He had gotten a month's detention, three days' worth of detention, and a warning call to his parents. Angelica's school was EXTREMELY strict on weapons because of the rising amount of crime. Angelica figured she might as well look at it... She pulled at the retracting tab, and the blade snapped up. She knew she wasn't supposed to be messing with this stuff, but the knife was nice.... Angelica shook her head, folding the blade back in. No. She would never steal. She put the knife back where she found it, then turned to go back inside, only to be block by a figure. (Uhm... cue....... Fae? Maybe? Since we haven't had her in yet?)

33Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:55 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

(oWo Yeah sure. Sorry xD Forgot, actually)
Fae stood in front of the short girl with her arms folded across her chest. "Where'd you get that knife?" she asked coldly. She had recognized the design of the knife to be one of a local gang. No, she wasn't in a gang herself, but she had wandered the streets so much she had gotten familiar with basically everyone that was an outcast. She was actually respected by most of the people she knew. Actually, she HAD gotten invited to various gangs, but Fae wasn't going to go there. She was basically her own one-woman-gang anyway. "Well?" she repeated?

34Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:09 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero was exhausted by the time night had fallen, but she had a rave to DJ. Besides, she had the night off tomorrow. She stuffed her laptop in her bag, careful not to break the fragile casing. It was expensive, a perk of being a DJ. The rave was taking place in another building in the middle of the city. It was a big pay, for whatever reason. She must've been early, because there were only a few scattered groups hanging around. One group kept giving her the eye. she glared back and made her way to the station, setting up the turntables and laptop. She decided to get a drink to soothe her throat from yelling the past few days. The group that had been giving her the eye earlier was there, but she went anyway. "Just ice water." She answered when the waiter came up to her. Soon she had a glass that would have to last. The crowd was big enough now to start, so she plugged in the hardrive and set it to auto so she could work the turntables. Suddenly the music was glitching, and she realized that the disks were frozen in some places. she removed them before the crowd noticed. They weren't any good if they were to get water damage.

35Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:13 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"I swear, I just found it right in the ground. It isn't mine. See,thetrashcanfelloverandIhadgoneoutheretopickitupandthenInoticedtheknifeonthegroundso,IpickedituptolookatitandthenIjustputitback," Angelica said really fast. She knew from school this was not a girl she wanted to mess with.

36Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:19 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Fae blinked. "Okay. I seriously did not understand a word you just said, but I can tell you're scared and are saying the truth," she said, her voice softer. "Just a tip, don't pick up strange objects. No matter how curious you are. People mess around too much in this area," she warned. "But if you DO run into anyone from a gang or get in trouble with some tough guys, just tell them you know Fae. I can tell you're too innocent to get involved with the madness of the streets." She watched the girl give another glance to the knife, and Fae was gone. (I think just a small gesture like that isn't considered powerplaying, right?)

37Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:23 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

(Well, the way you did that, it's fine since you needed that moment)
Angelica blinked, staring at the place that girl - she guessed her name was Fae - had stood. The words that had come out of Fae's mouth had been strange to Angelica. The two were clearly very different. Even the tough girls at school didn't talk with such authority. Angelica shrugged. Well, that happened. She had to get her nail polish off her hand and fix the paint on the pinky, so Angelica went back inside. When she was in the bathroom using the nail polish remover, she noticed something in the mirror. Her dark green eyes seem to have added a ring of.. rainbow? What? Angelica blinked, and her eyes were back to normal. Huh. Probably just a trick of the light.

38Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

All of a sudden while Iris was staring at the sky from the high view of the playground, she saw something move from the corner of her eye. Her head spun around and she instantly pulled out her pocket knife for self-defense, just in case. Iris's body was crouched down and scanned the area, she didn't see anything. Something caught her eye again and turned her head to the left and saw two people at a bench, she guessed it was a boy and a girl. Iris watched carefully as the boy picked up and carried the girl away, who was sleeping. I've seen her before.. Iris thought to herself. Whenever she snuck out to the park, she'd sometimes see a girl sitting at that same bench, but she never saw the guy. Was he a boyfriend? A brother? A stranger? She wondered. Maybe she could become friends with this girl, but who was the guy? Iris thought she might be overreacting, but she needed to be sure she was safe, she could possibly become a friend of hers. The 15 year old silently climbed down the playground and followed the two, hiding behind bushes, trees, benches, or whatever she could hide behind. She followed them until they got to a house, which they got inside to through the back door. Which was unlocked... Iris peeked through one of the windows and peered inside.

39Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 10:58 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

After Zero stood up from replacing the turntables, someone was standing in front of the station, making her jump. "Would you like to request a song?" She yelled over the music. The woman was silent for a minute, then she seemed to disappear right before her eyes. "Yes, I would like to request that you shut your trap and come with me." Was what she heard before she was knocked out. The mix was on auto. No one would notice, and until someone did, she would be long gone. King huddled in the warmth of the fireplace. The jewelry from the store had gotten them an apartment, one with a view. But they wouldn't be here for long, unfortunately.

40Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:04 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Nox was munching on a granola bar, the only snacks they had left, and poking at the newspaper on the dinner table. He didn't WANT to wake Sol, but he did want to sleep. Of course, he had the older brother instinct to make sure nothing happened to Sol. None of them hung around the ground floor late. That was their logic: leave the back door unlocked all the time, lock every other door when you sleep. But their house was fairly strategically placed around much larger homes that looked a lot richer than a cottage-like house with a second floor they had built in later. Nox sighed. "Sol, you gonna wake up soon?" he asked. Sol groaned in her sleep but didn't wake up. "Sol," he said again, louder. This time Sol blinked her eyes open. She was surprised she was on their couch. She sat up. "Why am I here?" she wondered aloud. "Because I had to carry you home before someone ELSE found you," Nox said, now standing in the doorway with his arms folded across his chest. "What's the big idea with sleeping on a park bench? And at night?"

41Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:09 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris noticed through the window that the girl was awake, and talking to the guy. Her pocket knife was tucked in her boot, just in case. She watched them talk and was still un-sure about the relationship to the two, she could hear their voices, but the words were being muffled by the walls and couldn't be interpreted. They did know eachother, Iris knew that, but what if he was violent? She continued to watch and try not to get noticed. Who knows what they'd to to her if she was caught.

42Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:15 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol sighed. "Look. I'm SORRY. But you know I had a rough night. Besides, the streets are quiet tonight." "Well you happened to be lucky. You know crime is going up everywhere and who knows what kind of creeps are out there looking at young girls like--" Sol interrupted him. "Nox. Calm down. No one got hurt. You're overreacting. Just sit down. I'm not tire anymore." Nox snorted. "Yeah, that's convenient. No, I'm going upstairs. Do whatever but stay quiet, Dad's already asleep." Sol nodded, watching Nox disappear up the staircase, then relaxed and rested her head against the back of the couch. Well, she wasn't tired now, so maybe TV could bore her to sleep.

43Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:21 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris watched the two of them talked, then the guy eventually went upstairs. Probably to bed. Iris really wanted to be sure the girl would be okay, and she knew that she was overreacting, but Iris had seen this girl a few times, maybe there could actually be a friendship. The girl only looked a little older, maybe one or two years. Iris was debating whether she should get the girl's attention or to just leave her alone. It'd be best and safest to leave her alone, but she needed to be sure. Iris waited probably at least five minutes to make sure the guy was staying upstairs. Finally, she raised her hand at the glass and hesitantly tapped at the window.

44Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:24 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol looked up. She was alarmed when she saw a face at the window, but then noticed it was a girl which probably meant nothing bad. She got up and walked over to the window, pulling it open. "Um, hi, do I know you?" she asked. She definitely hadn't seen the girl before.

45Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:29 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris was surprised she approached her calmly. "No, you don't know me," she pushed her bangs aside and out of her eyes. "I was just at the park, at the same time as you and I saw that guy carry you," Iris explained. "I don't want to seem like a creep or a stalker, but I followed because I just wanted to make sure he wasn't going to hurt you. I go to the park sometimes at this time and I've noticed you're also there. I didn't think anything of it though," Iris said quietly. "You're fine, right?" she asked.

46Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:30 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero opened her eyes and instantly regretting it, a pounding headache the only thing welcoming her. It appeared that she was tied up, with a gag around her mouth. She had to relax, access the situation. It wasn't TOO bad, was it? Then, maybe she was going to be murdered for her organs or something. She tried breaking through with pure force, but of course, it resulted ineffective. She was musing on whether or not she had any sharp objects when she heard voices. She quickly dropped her head and pretended she was sleeping. "She has it. I know for sure she has it." A voice, female, urged. Another, deeper voice spoke. "We don't know for sure. We can't get within two feet before our feet get frozen to the floor. We chose a bad time to kidnap her." It growled. Zero was sure they could hear her heartbeat. What were they talking about? What did she have that was so important?

47Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:32 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol chuckled. "Yeah. The guy is my older brother, Nox. A pain at times, but I live with him. You know, now I'm thinking about it and I might have seen you on the playground once or twice, when I wasn't in dreamland," she said. "Though you looked... Kinda lonely."

48Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:40 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Oh, good... I was afraid he was some pervert or something," Iris admitted. "Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a loner. It's just a good spot for me to think, and it's nice and quiet," she explained. "And you? You look occupied with your notebook, if that is a notebook you have with you, but if I see someone sitting alone at night, I'd think they'd be lonely too. Are you?" Iris asked awkwardly.

49Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:45 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol shrugged. "Well with Nox I can never be properly alone. I do have friends, but they're a bit... ah... different than me and prefer the mall and cute boys. So whenever they go on one of their 'trips' I'll go to the park. The notebook is sort of a collection of little stories where I store my imagination. So in a way, I have a lot of friends from many worlds," she explained. Then laughed. "It sounds weird when I say it like that. But hey. You know, loners can be loners in groups." Sol was here hinting that they could try spending time together.

50Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 05, 2013 11:54 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris understood. "Yeah, I understand what you mean with friends... I used to have a lot, and I'm not trying to brag, but soon we had different interests and I became the odd man out of course," she let out a sigh. "And it doesn't sound weird really, kind of makes sense." Iris slipped her hands in her pockets. "Loners in groups..." She thought for a moment. "It doesn't sound so lonely," she let out a small laugh. "Maybe we could meet up at the park one day, or something like that?" Iris suggested and shrugged.

51Elementals - Page 2 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 12:01 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"That is clearly one favorite spot we share," Sol agreed. She quickly glanced back at the calendar on the fridge. "How about Saturday? Two days from now, gives my, ah, friends a chance for another shopping trip and whatever." Suddenly Sol heard creaking upstairs, and her voice dropped to a whisper. "Okay, you'll have to go now. I'm not exactly supposed to be up late and my dad wouldn't like me talking to who he would consider a stranger, in a window, at night. So I'll see ya in a few days."

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum