Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

April 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 7]

151Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Mon Jul 08, 2013 11:08 am

Sergeant Sol

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Cosmo hesitated. "Ah..You could say that." He shrugged. "We met only recently, under unfortunate circumstances."  He added. Zero shuddered. "Those circumstances caused me several visits to the police station and a few panicked calls. "And I found out you two bastards (Officially calling it pulling a Coy) robbed my apartment." She huffed, crossing her arms. King stiffened. "You have no proof!" He argued. Zero grabbed at one of the hard drives around his neck and pulled it, choking him. "Oh, but don't I." She hissed.

152Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:18 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris and Zac stared at the three then Zac turned to Sol "So then we'll definitely have the same classes together, right? You, Nox, Iris and I?" Iris waitied until he finished asking then she asked Zero, "Well, uh. If I may ask, how did you know it was them who robbed you?" Iris asked with an eyebrow raised.

Last edited by Le Silverstarr on Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

153Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:22 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Zod punched Coy's collar bone right back, whom flinched. "Hah, I knew she would like it!" Zod announced, his dark chocolatey eyes glittered with triumph. Coy rolled his eyes, crossing his arms as he straightened up. "You didn't know anything, dumbass. The only thing you did was throw a girl we just met a random taco!" Zod smirked, always enjoying his brother's frustration. "And your point is?" Coy just stayed silent, lips curled into a frown. "That's what I thought."

154Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Tue Jul 09, 2013 9:26 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero let go, letting him breathe. "My harddrives went missing, like some more of my stuff. He has all five of them." She pointed out. "What if I told you I just happened to have the same kinds?" King shrugged. Zero flipped a blue one over, which her initials on it. She cleared her throat.

155Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:10 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Fae smirked. She was starting to warm up to these two knuckleheads. "You know, I could probably throw the taco right back. At your face," she said, holding the taco as if she was weighing it and deciding how to throw it. Angelica sighed. "If you're gonna throw food, keep it away from me," she murmured. "Why? You afraid to get dirty?" Fae asked. "No, I just don't want to draw attention," she reasoned. She didn't want to seem chicken, but she did hate messes, especially food and especially on clothes. "Well, I'm not worried," Fae said, then turned back to the guys. "So who wants a taco in their face?"

156Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Tue Jul 09, 2013 10:12 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol cleared her throat. "Okay, so some of us have had misunderstandings. Can we please make nice and keep from making a scene?" she asked quietly. "Clearly if you have hard drives they're backups, right? So none of that was exactly... lost?" She didn't want to get involved, but she also didn't want a fight breaking out.

157Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:08 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Yeah," Zac agreed with Sol, "no need for a scene."
"Especially in a room filled with future classmates," Iris added on and shrugged. "Are they much use to you guys anyway?" She looked over to Cosmo and King.

158Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:13 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Zod's eyes widened, sparkling with anticipation. "I do!" he yelled, nearly bouncing up and down in excitement. Coy simply rolled his eyes. "You don't want to be hit in face by a ta-" Zod suddenly leaped out of his seat, shoving Coy harshly. "Shut up! I'm not a kid anymore, I can make my own decisions!" He plopped back down in his chair again, listening in satisfaction as the chair tilted backwards and clattered to the ground. "Bitch..." Coy snarled, rocking from side to side like a turtle that has been flipped upside-down as he scrambled to sit up again.

159Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Wed Jul 10, 2013 12:22 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

(Have to fill in for Storm.. again)
Fae laughed and took the chance to throw the taco in the mess, and it flew straight and splattered all over Coy's face. She went into the phase of stomach-throbbing silent laughter, crashing into Angelica and falling over, still laughing as Angelica backed up, looking horrified but amusement faintly lit in her eyes.

160Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Cosmo just shrugged. "I wanted to sell them but they weren't worth much." He answered. Zero bristled. "Then can I have them back?" She asked, her eye twitching. "Nnope" King shook his head. Zero grabbed one of the hard drives and began choking him again.

161Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:34 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Whoa, Zero, no choking people in the airport," Iris looked at her wide eyed.
"Yeah," Zac said, "why keep them anyway?" He asked King.

162Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:24 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero let go grudgingly. "Because. She doesn't need them. Plus, you've never heard of a famous thief who gives back stuff." He shrugged. Cosmo sighed. "You have no use for them, yet, you're so stubborn." Zero realized he'd barely talked the whole time. "I wish the three hours would pass already." She sighed, checking the time.

163Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:30 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Well, as the saying goes, time flies when you're having fun," Sol said, "so who has any idea for fun? A game, maybe?" Nox snorted. "A game? We're not little kids," he muttered. "Yeah well you act like one," Sol retorted. Nox lifted his head slightly to look at Sol, and Sol wished she hadn't said anything. "Sorry," she muttered. Sometimes Nox could seem really scary, even if he was her brother. She took a breath. "So. Ideas?" she said again.

164Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:36 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy shyed away as the taco hurtled towards him, his hands instinctively shooting up to his face to protect his head. As he lie on his back, he felt the taco land in his hand, several bits of meat and sauce splashing on his face. He tossed the taco off his hands, shaking his hands out and muttering crossly. "Aww, why did he have to get his with the taco!" Zod was leaning over the arm-rest of his chair, his face wrinkled into a displeased frown. "You're not helping," Coy shot at his brother, wriggling backwards onto the floor and flipping upwards. He looked at his hands, stained brown and dripping with greasy sauce. "I'm gonna go wash up..." he muttered crossly, stomping towards the "wall."

165Elementals - Page 7 Empty Re: Elementals Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:55 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero thought for a moment. "I have some cards if you want to play a card game." She suggested after some thought. "Anyone know how to play Five-Card draw?" She asked, waving the pack around. Cosmo just stared, but King had a good idea of what it was. "I happen to be very..lucky when it comes to card games." He grinned. Cosmo just sighed and Zero figured it was more than luck.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum