Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 5 of 7]

101Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Sergeant Sol

Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero was jolted awake by the intercom. She looked out the window, apparently having fallen asleep for a long time, as the sky was already dark. She nudged Rouge awake. "Please wait while we descend down the runway." Said a rather polite voice overhead. Zero looked out in amazement. The airport was huge. She watched at the people below grew larger, not so much like ants anymore. She moved her headphones around her neck so that she could hear better. "Please wait patiently while the passengers are unloaded." It said again, in the same robotic voice. Zero yawned and got in line with the rest of them. unfortunately, the two idiots were behind her. The airport was filled with teenagers, all going to the same place.

102Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:24 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

The giant plane tumbled through the thick clouds as it descended. Zac and Iris were glued to the window, impatient to see the big city of Giovi. Though they knew there wasn't going to be any exploring, the view would be great. Within about 30 seconds, the clouds were overhead and the siblings could see the large city in the distance. Night had fallen, but the lights made Giovi glitter and it was very visible.
"Wow, that's big," Zac remarked.
"We've been here before, but we were too young to remember. Blythe might of, but..." Iris's voice grew silent. A voice went blared through the plane, Passengers, welcome to Giovi. We hope you enjoy the city and we thank you for flying with us this evening. In a couple minutes, they were above the run away. A sudden jerk startled some of the teens. Zac gripped the arm rests firmly and his eyes went wide.
"We're not gonna die, we just landed. Don't worry," Iris explained and laughed.
"I knew that, psh."
"Oh, sure you did. You looked like you saw a ghost!"
"Whatever!" Zac threw his blanket at his sister and Iris chuckled. Once the passengers were clear to get off the plane, Iris and Zac gathered their carry-on's and exited the plane.
"We're almost there!" the younger brother said excitedly.
"Zac..." Iris almost slapped her forehead.

103Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy pulled out his phone. It had been fifteen minutes since they had take off, and Zod had already eaten and was snoring like crazy. Coy tapped on his internet app, managing to connect to a few bars. He turned it on its side, his fingers tapping away in the search engine. The Four Elements. Unfortunately, no matter what variations to the wording he made, he couldn't get any results. Maybe this is just a scam... A ding sounded above him. "Attention passengers. We're expecting to run into some weather delays, so now the estimated time of arrival will be 5:30. Thank you." Coy glanced down at his wrist watch. 3:15. Not too bad. He reached down into his bag, pulling out a "Science 101" Text Book. He flipped it open as well as his notebook, beginning to study the matter, science and build up of the five main elements, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water, and Darkness.

104Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:12 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero waited as the line to security stretched on. Finally, she was directed to the luggage carousel, where she managed two bags while Rouge had the smallest clamped between his teeth. A giant gate, which must have been the exit, loomed in front of them. She looked at the letter. Gate X. She couldn't find a Gate X, so she asked the lady at the counter. She seemed to falter for a minute, then led the way. "Right this way." She smiled and showed her an empty wall, but when she touched it her hand seemed to go through it. She looked back at the lady, but she just smiled reassuringly. Zero walked through, followed by Rouge once he got over his confusion. Zeros eyes widened. The school was giant, like a castle, with towers and everything. She noticed the two from before step through after, but she ignored them.

105Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:44 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

The next 20 minutes were a series of fortunate events: Fae quickly hailed a taxi and threw a wad of cash on the dashboard, saying "Airport. Step on it." They got there in 10 minutes, the driver even helping Angelica with her bags, and the girls had to half-run to their gate. They got five minutes of rest - which Fae spent on getting them both giant Cokes - before they had to board the plane. They unfortunately got seats at the back, but at least they weren't filled with crying babies or smelly fat guys or whatever. Now Angelica had fallen asleep, face on the window - Fae tried not to laugh - and Fae was listening to music on her iPod and flipping through random magazines provided for passengers, though nothing really interested her: 10 Quick Ways to Trim Your Weight! The Feels for the Biebs! How to Eat Cookies! The last one wasn't a real article, Fae just figured that it would fit well with the rest of them. She looked up when through her earbuds she heard, "Attention, passengers. We are at a point of turbulence. For your safety, please remain in your seats and buckle up." Fae peered past Angelica's face through the small window outside, but she couldn't really see anything. So clicked her seatbelt, figuring Angelica would be fine.

106Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:46 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

"We are now preparing for landing, please fasten your seatbelts." Coy's chocolately eyes fluttered open. "Wha..." he muttered softly. "We're leaving, dumb-aѕs," a voice said from his other side with a hard elbow jab. "Ow! Okay, okay, I'm up," Coy muttered. He grabbed the seatbelt ends, clicking them together. He bent down beginning to gather up his books and other supplies. As he stuffed them in his bag, he could feel the plain's nose dipping downward, heading towards the airport. He sat back in his seat, startled by the massive size of it. Soon enough the plane bumped down, skidding to a stop at the terminol. "We have reached our destination. Please take your belongings and exit the plane. That you for flying Northeast Airlines, and enjoy your stay in Giovi." After slinging his bag over his shoulder, Coy and Zod slipped into the line heading towards the exit. The brother's stepped out of the turminol, their eyes wide. "Whoa...." Coy muttered softly. A slap to the back of the head caught his attention. "Go check in, will ya?" Zod said. Coy snorted. "Yeah, whatever. Just go sit down somewhere and be a bum while I slave away." Zod's eyes lit up. "I'm glad you agree with me!" Coy slouched. "B****rd," he grumbled as Zod scampered off somewhere. He stood in line for the ticket desk. "How may I help you?" a lady, similar to the one in the airport back home, asked in a monotone voice. "Umm, where's Gate-X?" Coy asked with a quick glance at his ticket. "Is it that one over there?" He pointed to the grand gate, laced with swirls and beautifully exotic carvings. The lady stopped, lowering her glasses as she glanced him over. "Right this way." She stood, leading them to the same wall that Zero had gone through just moments before. "Here you are, sirs," she muttered, beginning to walk off. "But, wait, this is just a wall!" Coy cried in disbelief. "You've gotta be joking." The lady turned, her eyes narrowed in annoyance. "Do I look like I'm joking, Mr. Collain?" Coy's mouth dropped. "H-how did you know my name?" The lady rolled her eyes, clearly agitated. Suddenly, she grabbed his shirt's collar roughly. "Hey, what are you doing!" He barely had time to finish his sentence before he haw half thrown, half pushed through the wall, just behind Zero. "Uh, hi," he chuckled nervously with a small grin. Just then, Zod leaped through the wall, bounding forward with his eyes closed and hands waving. "Whoo! Let's get this party started!" Coy glanced backwards, then back up at Zod, who was prancing down the path without even looking where in the hєll he was going. "Hey, you forgot the luggage!"

Last edited by Da Hawkmister on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

107Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:32 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Nox was woken by Sol shaking him awake. "Wha..?" he asked, still groggy. "A, you snore really loud, and B, we're descending," Sol hissed. "That means buckle up." "Okay, calm down," Nox said, snapping the belt together. "So did I miss anything?" he asked. "No, except the fact that our sleeping schedules are way messed up now," Sol said. "Technically, you're the one always going to sleep at around the same time," Nox corrected. "Don't get technical with me," Sol muttered. "Yeah, I'm seriously hoping sleep will fix your attitude," Nox noted. Sol was about to snap a reply when the plane jutted downwards. Nox laughed. "Just like a car," he said. Sol slapped him across the cheek. Nox rubbed his cheek. "I was NOT expecting that," he muttered. "Exactly," Sol said, crossing her arms and staring out the window at the ever-growing-close buildings, and her bad mood was immediately forgotten. "It's amazing," she murmured. "For an architect," Nox commented. Sol shot him a glare, and Nox raised his hands in the I-did-nothing manner.

108Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:44 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Angelica woke up when the plane jolted. "What's going on?" she asked Fae. "Turbulent air," Fae muttered, "I'm not a fan of air travel." "Oh. Well. It's not that bad. Besides," Angelica unglued her face from the window. "I think we're almost there. I thought I saw lights between the clouds." Fae breathed a sigh of relief. Air travel was the only thing that unsettled her because of all the bad luck on planes. The same female voice sounded from the speakers, "We are now going to descend for a landing. Do not be alarmed if anything happens, we are fine unless you hear an announcement." Fae groaned. "Oh come on, it's not that bad," Angelica mused, buckling her seatbelt. "Landings are a lot less rough than they seem." "Landings are overrated," Fae muttered, gripping her armrests.

Last edited by Stormheart on Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

109Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 8:55 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

The landing was a few bumps that let the plane lose speed before officially staying on the ground. Once the ding sounded that it was safe to get up, everyone got up at once to either stretch or grab their smaller luggage from the overhead compartments and rush to be out. Nox would've been one to rush to get off, but he had to wait for Sol of course. "Are you ready?" he asked impatiently. "You can do your yoga stretches once we're off." "Hey, not everyone is used to sitting cramped in one position for several hours," Sol said. "Your fault you wanted the window seat," Nox muttered. "Don't make me slap you again," Sol warned. "You won't be able to," Nox taunted. "Oh, yeah, sure. Because you have magical reflexes," Sol said, rolling her eyes. "Oh, roll your whole head," Nox muttered. "I'll roll YOUR head," Sol snapped. "Touchy, touchy," Nox murmured.

110Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:22 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"So, where do we go exactly?" Zac looked at his ticket in his hand.
"Well the tickets say Gate X..." Iris looked up from the paper and glanced around the large, crowded airport. Then she noticed a customer service counter near a gate across the hall, she grabbed Zac's arm and dragged him through the crowd.
"Woman! Loosen your grip."
"Whoops," Iris smiled and let go of his arm as they reached the counter. She fixed her bangs and asked one of the women nicely, "Could you point to us where Gate X is?" Iris slid her ticket to the blond woman, looked at Zac then back to her.
The lady looked at the ticket briefly and smiled. "Follow me," she handed Iris's ticket back to her. The siblings followed the woman through the crowd, weaving between people. Iris was surprised it was this busy at night. Within a few minutes, Zac had no clue where they had came from and the woman brought them to a wall, which had other teens gathered by it. "Walk through that wall, you'll find Gate X," she smiled then patted their shoulders.
"Thank you," Iris smiled. The woman nodded then turned and disappeared into the crowd. Zac and Iris slowly walked towards the crowd of teens.
"Hey, you guys going to Gate X?" Zac randomly asked a group of older guys, they nodded and pointed to the wall.
"We're just waiting for our buddy, it's safe and real, go ahead," one of them said to Zac. Iris looked the the guys then to the wall, and Zac suddenly pulled her arm and through the wall.
"That felt weird," Iris remarked and Zac nodded. In front of them, was Gate X. Many kids and teens were already gathered, waiting for to board the plane.
"How long until we board?" Zac asked, as if reading Iris's mind.
"Uh," she checked her phone then the ticket. "Around 4 hours maybe," Iris complained. "It's 12 AM right now, and we board at 5 AM. Zac sighed and Iris lead them to some chairs away from the main crowd of kids and teens. They sat. Iris pulled out her iPod, and so did Zac. Right aftwerwards, a girl with strawberry blonde hair came up to them with some McNuggets from McDonald's.
"Would you like some? You guys look hungry," Iris was surprised, and the girl smiled. She looked about Zac's age, fourteen maybe. She looked like the typical prep.
"No thank you," Iris shook her head. Then the girl looked over to Zac and held the box in front of him.
"Sure, thanks!" He took one, the girl nodded and disappeared into the crowd, Zac looked over to find Iris staring at him, as if surprised but disgusted. "What..?"
"Didn't know you were into preps," Iris looked down at her iPod and put her earbuds in.
"Shut up, Iris."
"Make me," she threw her pillow at his head then Zac threw it back. They laughed then sat there, bored out of her minds.

111Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:39 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Nox grabbed Sol's arm and pulled them into the crowd walking to the airport, otherwise Sol would've stared and marveled at the enormous airport all night. "It's.... amazing," she murmured. "It's the capital, whaddaya expect?" Nox replied. "You've seen the pictures online." "Yeah, but this... is REAL," Sol breathed. Nox felt like slapping Sol now, but he didn't want to start anything, so he tugged her along, inside. "So which gate now?" he asked, letting go of her arm. Sol pulled out the tickets. "Gate..... X," she said, then rubbed her arm. "You know, you need to work on your grip." "I wouldn't get you in here otherwise," Nox muttered, looking around for Gate X. "I don't see it." "Okay, then let's ask," Sol suggested. She half jogged to the nearest desk. "Excuse me, could you tell me where Gate X is?" she asked the woman, showing her the tickets. The woman squinted to read them, then pointed to what appeared to be an empty wall. "Through there. Yes, it sounds weird. It's an illusion," she explained. Sol looked a bit skeptical, but she nodded. "Okay. Thanks." She nodded for Nox to follow her, as he was sitting on a chair waiting. They approached the wall. "She said it was an illusion," Sol said. "Well, let's see," Nox said. He put his hand on the wall, and it went through. "Whoa," he murmured, pulling his hand out. "It feels like goo..." "Okay, come on." This time Sol was the one to drag Nox through. He whistled when they were through. "That's... a LOT of people," he murmured. "No shit, Sherlock," Sol said. She looked through the crowd, hoping to see someone she recognized. And she did. Her hair, actually. Snow white with rainbow tips. "Hey, that's Iris!" she said. "That's WHO?" Nox asked. Sol didn't reply, running over to her, and Nox had no other option but to follow. Sol tapped Iris on the shoulder. "Iris! I didn't expect you to be here," she said.

112Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:43 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris felt a tap on her shoulder then looked over it, "you!" She paused her iPod and pulled out her headphones. "I never got your name," Iris looked up at the girl. "Did you go to the park? Did you see my note? It wouldn't matter now anyway but just curious..." Iris looked over at the guy next to her, "I'm guessing this is your brother?" She asked.

113Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 9:48 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Yeah, that's Equinox. I'm Solstice, Sol for short, I call him Nox. And no, I didn't go to the park at all, I never saw the letter, I had no time," Sol said. She breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad I get to see a familiar face. This is all so strange to me.. to us." "For the record, she freaked out more than me," Nox said. Sol looked up at Nox. "I did not FREAK OUT. Where'd you get that idea?" "Yeah, sure. And you didn't force me to come, either," he said sarcastically. Sol elbowed him, and he shoved her lightly in return. "Okay, enough. Let's not freak anyone out," Sol said. "What? I'm not freaking anyone out. And I never freaked out," Nox stated. Sol rolled her eyes. "Okay. We're done talking about that."

114Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:01 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Fae didn't let go of the armrests until the ding sounded, and shot up, and Angelica was forced to run after her before they got separated in the crowd. "So much for being tough girl," she teased. "I. Don't. Like. Planes," Fae said through gritted teeth. "Now where's Gate X?" "Oh, you can follow me," a female's voice said from behind. Both girls turned to face the other one who spoke. Fae felt she wouldn't like her: a tall blonde about their age with long curly locks, green eyes, a dimpled face with a sharp nose, smiling face, and clothes that could've made Fae vomit, they were so bright and colorful. "I'm Ellise," the blonde introduced herself. "I'm Angelica, this is Fae," Angelica said. "My guess is you've already been to Four Seasons?" "Yes, I'm a junior," Ellise said, and at Fae's skeptic look she added, "My powers developed earlier." Angelica nodded. "So, where's Gate X?" she asked. "Come on." Ellise set a fairly fast pace, clearly knowing her way through large crowds. They halted at a wall where other teens were gathering. "Though here," Ellise announced. "A.... Wall?" Fae asked. "It's enchanted," Angelica guessed. Ellise nodded. "It'll feel weird going through, but you'll be in the right place. Come," she said, then walked through the wall. It looked like she had walked through a wall of putty. Fae and Angelica exchanged glances, then went through as well. "It DOES feel weird," Fae confirmed once they were on the other side. Angelica nodded slowly, taken aback by the vastness of the hall. "This place is huge," she breathed. Ellise laughed. "It looks even bigger when empty. Well, good luck on your first year. I suggest making some friends, especially from various seasons," she said. And like that she was gone. "Well, she was friendly enough," Angelica commented. "And weird," Fae added. "Well, I wanna explore," Angelica said, already walking off. "Of course you do," Fae muttered, then ran to catch up with Angelica.

115Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:19 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy glanced up as Zod pranced up towards the plane. Oh great, not another one! He glanced down at his leather-banded watch. 12:03 A.M He stood, brushing himself off. He glanced around, spotting Zod chatting with a random group of older guys, who looked as if they were 21. He turned, squeezing between the teens with several "excuse me"s and "pardon me"s. He plopped down in a seat near a secluded corner, several seats away from a group of four who were chatting it up. With a quick glace-over, he examined them. Two were fairly similar, both tall with similar rust-tinted hair and they looked of his age. The other two we're more different than alike in appearance. One had long, sun-bleached hair with irridecent tips. The other one had long, glossy black hair, similar to his own and Zod's, although theirs wasn't so long. They seemed to share the same facial and body structures, so he could guess they were siblings as well. Worst of all to him, with closer examination, they all had the thin rainbow ring around their irises, which he still lacked. With a sigh, he pulled out his Galaxy, checking to see if he had any bars while glancing up every few minutes to watch the group and keep an eye on Zod, who seemed to be a social butterfly today.

116Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:28 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero unfolded the letter and looked for a specific gate. She was puzzled for a moment. She couldn't find any 'Gate X', so she decided to ask someone. She managed to get to a counter lady, despite the crowd. "Excuse me, but where is Gate X?" She asked politely. "Right this way, please." The lady flashed a smile and led the way to an empty wall. Zero poked it and saw her finger go through, flinching. "Don't worry. I'll direct you." The lady assured, stepping through the wall. She stepped through after, hesitant at first. On the other side was a rather large room, filled with people. "Right through here is a plane that will take you to the school. Behind the crowd are three tunnels. Go to the first." She said, sending her on her way. The room was filled with Freshmen, apparently not allowed to board yet. She joined a group at the edge, one having the same rainbow hair has her, which she thought was rather strange. (Also, I just cued Iris bytheway

Last edited by Skeletonclaw on Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

117Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:46 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Oh, cool names," Iris smiled. "This is Zac," she pointed to her younger brother. He flipped his hair so his hair wasn't in his face. Then they both noticed a girl with colorful hair stand in their group.
"Hey," he gave a little wave.
"Yeah, he kinda needs a haircut..." Iris laughed. "I see you have gotten your rainbow ring, both of you." She shrugged, "whatever they're called," she brushed her colorful bangs out of her face then turned to the other girl with rainbow hair, "Hello. What's your name?" Iris asked her awkwardly in a shy way.

118Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 10:58 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

"I'm Zero." She said, not that shy. Being surrounded by loud crowds was her job. "I see we both have the same taste." She smiled, moving headphones off her ears. "So...you're all freshmen too?" Zero asked, trying to bring up a subject.

119Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:03 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Apparently," Nox said. "They group people really weird in this school..." "Well, yeah, since everyone develops powers at a different age," Sol pointed out. "Okay, oh smart one, I'm just saying," Nox shrugged. "What, you're uncomfortable about hanging out with people younger than you?" Sol teased. "It's weird," Nox muttered. "Well, you don't act your age anyway," Sol said. "Hey," Nox complained.

120Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:07 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Zero? Cool name, and I like your hair," Iris nodded then turned to Sol and Nox. "Yeah, it's weird with how they put people in their grades in classes..." She shut her eyes and shook her eyes for a moment. "So, are all of us freshman this year? Just being sure? I know they'd explain it at the school, but I'd feel better knowing about it now, if you guys know.." Iris's voice grew softer.

121Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:09 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero nodded. "Of course. And thank you." She smiled reassuringly. Rogue whined impatiently. "Oh. And this is Rogue." She introduced. "He doesn't like strangers very much." She said, scratching him behind the ears.

122Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:15 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy glanced over from his phone. Zero, Iris and Zac... He examined the new one, Zero, with her little dog she called Rogue. She had similar hair as the one called Iris, but it was different, somehow. Judging from her clothes and accessories, she was a night owl, maybe going to a club every so often. He wasn't too sure about her age though. As he was examining the group further, he wasn't aware of Zod creeping up behind him. "Boo," he whispered airily down his neck. "Ahh!" Coy shouted, his phone flying upwards. He reached up, snatching it out of the air and bringing it close to him as if to protect it. "What the hell, Zod!" he snarled in frustration to a Zod rolling on the floor laughing. Quite literally. "Hah hah, I can't believe you!" he choked out between histerical laughs. "You screamed like a pathetic little girl!" He rocked up, wiping a tear from his eye. "I wasn't scared, I just startled!" he hissed, trying not to draw any more attention to himself. "You can be such a little b****rd sometimes, you know that right?" he sighed, leaning back in his chair in defeat.

123Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:19 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

("Little" o.o Rogue reaches up to about her hip

124Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Well, Nox answered the question in his special way," Sol said, edging away from Rogue. "Sol, of all fears, is afraid of dogs," Nox explained to Zero. "I have trust issues with dogs," Sol muttered, sticking basically right next to Nox. He put his arm around her shoulder, which did reassure her. Nox shook his head. "Trust issues," he repeated. Sol elbowed him again, which worked much better when she was right next to him. He clutched his side. "Geez, why are your elbows so bony?" he whined. "Why are you such a baby?" Sol replied.

125Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

I'm using "Little" not exactly as an adjective, but more of a word. Ie: "Check out that pretty little lady over there," etc.))

126Elementals - Page 5 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 11:24 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(Wellthen.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 5 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum