Light and Shadows Roleplay Site
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Light and Shadows Roleplay Site

A little forum anyone can use if they're fans of roleplay, any kind.

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Elementals

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 7]

76Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:11 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Zod’s eyes widened. “What’s so important that you need me to put my pants on for?” Coy rose from his crouch, giving his brother a forceful shove. “Hey!” Zod cried, flailing his arms as he crashed backwards into the trash bin, knocking it over. “What’s so important is that we got a letter from The Four Seasons!” Coy’s chocolaty eyes were wide, gleaming with excitement. “What’s so great about a school?” Zod complained. Coy reached forward, Zod grasping his hand as he pulled his brother off  the oak floor. “it’s a special school for benders, like us,” Coy said with a wild grin. Zod rolled his eyes. “Yeah, well, last time I checked I dropped out, remember?” He reached down, loosening the fluffy white towel around his waist. “Ugh! Don’t do that in the kitchen!” Coy cried, shielding his eyes and turning away from his brother with a grimace of disgust. “What?” Zod asked, re-wrapping the thick, plush sheet around himself. “I was just tightening it.” Coy huffed in frustration. “Whatever. But seriously, this is a huge deal. We can’t miss this opportunity!” Zod bent down, tipping the trash bin right side up once more. “So? It’s a school, big whoop. Why do I have to go, anyhow?” He picked up the crushed Pepsi can, tossing it into the basket. “Because, without me, you’d be living alone, working a dead-end job for the rest of your life with no wife, kids, or retirement fund.” A paper-towel roll thumped into the bottom of the bin. “And your point is?” Coy sighed, his shoulder’s slouching. “You wouldn’t have anyone to make you breakfast.” Zod popped up, his towel nearly falling off again. “Well, don’t just stand there, let’s get packed!” he exclaimed, charging up the stairs. “Hey, wait! At least pick up the trash!”

77Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Zac came down the stairs with two duffle bags, one in each hand and a backback slung over his shoulder.
"Do we really need that much?" Iris asked, looking at Zac then to their mom.
"Up to you, really. I think Zac has enough," she nodded and smiled as their father came down the stairs. Iris had been trying to ignore him since he caught her.
"I remember when Blythe first went, she brought more than enough. Oh she was so excited.." He trailed off and sat on the couch. "You guys will be fine."
"I'll be right back... I need to finish packing," Iris jogged up the wooden stairs and walked into her room. From her closet, she grabbed two duffle bags and grabbed her checkered backpack as well. In it, she stuffed her journal, quite a few books, some CD's and her iPod (and its charger), her phone charger, a brush, her toothbrush and toothpaste, and her baby blanket she's had as long as she could remember. Iris stuffed enough clothes that could last for two weeks in one duffle bag, and in the other, she put her straightener, curling iron, blow dryer, her own towel, and a blanket. She knew they had this stuff at the school but she wanted to bring her own. She zipped up all of her bags and made sure they had tags with her name attatched to the straps. Then Iris glanced to her desk, her laptop. Would they have Wifi? She asked herself. Quickly, she slid her laptop in its bag and put the charger in afterwards. She looked at her bags and was sure she had enough. She carried them all downstairs to find their mother ready to go, car keys in one hand and purse in the other.
"Ready?" She asked, eyeing at Iris's bags.
"Uh, wait, one more thing.." Iris jogged upstairs, sat beside her bed, and slid the pocket knife from under the mattress. "Would I need this?" She quietly asked herself. After a minute, she slid it into on of her combat boots and came back down. "Ready."

78Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:13 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol was now sitting in the car waiting for Nox. He was outside talking to one of his buddies that worked at the auto body shop - that's how he had pulled strings to get everything done without an appointment - even though they had gotten plenty of time to talk earlier. She rolled down her window and called to him, "Hey Nox! We better get going, it's getting late." It was late because the closest shop had been closed and they had to drive to the city during rush hour "to get the stuff done properly," as Nox said. And then, hooray, the car broke down literally a block from the body shop. It wouldn't have taken ages, except for the fact that the city streets were a lot busier than suburb side roads. And that was exactly why they needed the new parts. And the re-painting of the car into a nice shiny red also took a while. "NOX!" Sol yelled again. She saw Nox throw his head back, probably in frustrated annoyance, then they waved to each other and Nox walked back to the car. "Took you long enough," Sol said. "Well aren't you snappy today," Nox said, revving the engine. "Ah, that sounds much better." "It's unfortunate to say, your attitude is rubbing off on me," Sol said. "I feel so proud. My sister is becoming me," Nox said sarcastically as he backed the car up. "Yeah, no, you'll always be you." The ride back home was much smoother, especially since traffic had cleared up. Back in the driveway, the siblings got out. It seemed they both wanted to stand back and examine the refurbished car. "So, are you satisfied now?" Nox asked. "Yeah. I can live with this. Now I just need my license," Sol said. "Lessons first," Nox reminded her. "Yeah, yeah, I know. Now let's go in. I think we're both hungry."

79Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:32 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero waited impatiently. When did the plane arrive? She opened her envelope for confirmation, slapping her forehead. The plane didn't get here until tomorrow. She decided going back was pointless, and that she would just wait it out. She took a magazine from the rack, examining the contents. "JB breaks up with Gomez, old news, weight tips, and something about Jersey Shore. She sighed rummaged through her stuff, taking out a book and starting her headphones again. King and Cosmo decided to just go to the airport early in the morning, rather than staying the night. ironically enough, air ports at night freaked them out.

80Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:44 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy stomped back up the stairs, slightly frustrated. He had gotten all that trash up off the floor, at least. He returned to his room, finding finding Zod rummaging throughout the closets, tossing clothing, shoes, and who knows what else over his shoulder. “What the hell are you doing!” Coy cried in exasperation, reaching up to grab a red Aeropostal shirt whizzing through the air. “Aren’t you a bit old for Aero?” he teased, flinging the shirt back towards Zod, whom rolled his eyes. “Its from when we we’re 16!” Coy sat down on the lower bunk, shoving the thick woolen blankets aside. “Seriously, why are you tearing our room up?” Zod lifted a black-and-blue shirt up, one that he wore yesterday. “I’m packing, bozo, what does it look like?” He shook it out, beginning to inspect it. “It looks like you’re throwing clothes around like a mad man.” Zod flipped his thick black hair out of his eyes. “Yeah? Well it looks like I’m the one doing all the work for once.“ He turned the shirt around, revealing a dark brown stain. “Pudding?” he muttered. “I don’t remember having pudding…” Coy stood, shacking a pair a ripped skinny jeans off his Nike tennis shoes. “Yeah, well what are you putting all this junk in? The suitcases are upstairs.” he said, matter-of-factly. “Well if you want me to put this sнit in something why don’t you go get them then, αss-hole!” Zod raised the shirt to his nose, sniffing. With a cry of disgust, he hurled the shirt across the room, knocking over an old can of Coke in the process. “Not pudding!” he yelled, face twisted. “Definitely not pudding!”

81Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:11 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

"Wait, what time are we supposed to be at the airport?" Iris remembered something and she wondered if she had enough time to do it.
"Well, in about an hour and a half, why?"
"I need to do something really quick at the park, do I have time?" Iris said quickly.
"We can stop there on the way to the airport, okay?" Her mother asked.
"Alright, hold on," Iris ran upstairs to her room and searched for some scrap paper. Finally, she found some and quickly wrote a note, with ink smearing a bit as she wrote quickly. Folding up the note, she ran back downstairs, "'kay we can go now," Iris said as she picked up her bags, Zac did the same with his. Their mom and dad followed them out the door and to their SUV parked in the driveway. Unlocking and opening the trunk, their dad packed their bags in the trunk.
"You guys have everything, right? Wouldn't want you realizing you forgot something in the middle of one of your classes," he chuckled.
"Yeah, dad. I didn't forget anything," Zac said proudly. "Iris?"
She pushed her bangs out of her face, "yeah, I have everything." She opened a car door and sat behind the driver's seat. Their mom sighed and climbed into the passenger seat, Zac and his dad followed into the car. Buckling their seatbelts, Iris asked Zac, "First year there as a Freshman, hmm? I'd think you're pretty lucky," she sighed.
"I guess," he answered, obviously pumped up. Their dad pulled out of the driveway and headed out of the neighborhood, to the highway, and drove the family to the park first, for Iris to drop something off, then to the airport. It took about 20 minutes.
They parked in the parking lot and unloaded their luggage, Iris tried to avoid talking to her family since they left the house, she took her iPod out to listen to on the way there, and also placed her pocket knife in one of the duffle bags, with her clothes.
Soon enough, they were inside and about to join the line that goes through security.
"Be good, alright?" Zac's mom placed her hand on his shoulder, then on Iris's shoulder. "Follow the rules, and just do good in school like you always do," she nodded. Iris had stopped playing her music and nodded, so did Zac.
"We'll see you in the Summer, time flies by fast," Zac smiled, his mother smiled back at him. She kissed both of them on the cheek, their dad hugged them and kissed their head.
"Love you," Iris and Zac said at the same time to their parents, then they joined the line, soon passing the security. Both waved to their parents then continued into the airport.

82Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:33 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

While Sol made dinner - meaning frozen pizza - Nox went to pack his carry-on. He didn't really care what he packed, as long as it was clean. And he didn't really bother folding everything neatly, just piling the clothes as evenly as he got them. It ended up looking like some monster had vomited articles of clothing. But at least he had a reasonable amount of things packed, as Sol had wanted. He zipped up the carry-on as Sol called from downstairs, "Don't forget to wash your hands!" Nox sighed. Well, perfect timing. In the bathroom, as Nox was shaking the excess water droplets off his hands, he noticed his refection. Rather, his eyes. They often reflected color, but they never had a rainbow circle around them. He blinked a few times, but it was still there. Nox switched the lights off and headed downstairs. "Hey, um, Sol, I think I'm hallucinating," he said. Sol looked up. "Why?" "Yeeeeeah, I'm definitely hallucinating, it looks like you have it too." "Have WHAT?" Sol was confused. "Well, I noticed this rainbowish ring around my eyes, and now it looks like there's the same ring around your eyes." He shook his head. "I swear I'm hallucinating." Sol pulled out a spoon and checked her eyes in the reflection. "No. I see it too.... OH! That's right! I forgot about that bit! Benders get this ring around their eyes once their powers have developed," she explained. "So.. I'm not hallucinating," Nox said. "No, it's natural," Sol reassured. "Now let's just eat." Of course, Nox was already ahead of her and scarfing his pizza slice. Sol rolled her eyes, shaking her head. "I just hope you learn manners at the academy." "Who, me? Manners? You're kidding." "Yeah, I really am. You would never learn manners," Sol agreed. Nox smirked, then continued his eating.

83Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 10:50 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero waited impatiently some more, watching the clock. 1:55. She sighed and paced, paced and sighed. Until finally she decided to sit down. She opened up her laptop and downloaded a few new songs and mixes. About 2:15 the started calling, and she closed her laptop, gingerly slipping it into her bag. Finally. Only a days flight, it seemed. She showed security her ticket, able to pass through after being scanned. Rouge was allowed, for a fee. At least no one could sit next to her now. She turned the volume on and settled. King woke up in a panic. "Cosmo, we gotta go!" He insisted, literally dragging him out of bed. "C'mon! We're late!" He cried, slipping on a pair of jeans quickly and grabbing his suitcase in record time. Cosmo followed, though more slowly. they ran to catch a cab, barely catching it. "Winchester port, fast as you can go." King eld up a rather valuable piece of jewelry. "You got it." The driver put the pedal to the metal, dodging traffic expertly.

84Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:09 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy rolled his eyes at his brother’s sudden spaz. “What ever.” Grumbling, he exited the room. He trod down the oaken halls, black-and-blue tennis shoes sqeaking as he did do. He approached a large wooden door, the gloss on it flaking away with age. Whistling a minor-tune,  he dug around in his jean pocket, his fingers brushing against something smooth and cold. Aha! Triumphently, he pulled out a small silver key, the rugged tip dark with rust. He gently pushed the key into the lock, jiggling it a few times before it slipped into place. As he turned the key, he heard a click, and the door swung open. Coy stepped forward, squinting his chocolately eyes as they adjusted to the darkness. He slid his hand along the rough, splintery wall, managing to flip a small switch just before he felt a sharp pain in his fingertip. He yanked his hand away, a single light above him in the unfinished room glowing a dim yellow. He raised his hand to his face, examining a small trickle of blood oozing from a slit. Sucking on his finger, he stepped forward, his eyes scanning the heaps of rubbish for… Bingo! He spotted two suicases, a pair of duffel bags and several old backpacks of his. Snatching up as much as his arms could bear, he exited the room, careful to switch the light back off. He dropped the assortment on the ground, turning to close the door and re-lock it. He dropped the key in his pocket once more before dragging the luggage back towards his room. With a grunt, he tossed the bags onto the floor scattered with clothing. “There’s your shιt-” Coy began, lifting his eyes. “Agh!” he exclaimed his hand shooting up to his eyes. Zod was standing in the middle of the cluttered space, scratching his head full of hair as he peered around. “Hey, uh, have you seen my towel?”

85Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:43 pm

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Zac and Iris had found their gate, and they had to board in a half hour, which gave them a little bit of time to explore. Both were sitting together, facing the large windows that exposed the other gates and planes. Iris was listening to her iPod, using ear buds of course. As she was staring out the window Lonely by Attack Attack came on, and she was was staring off into the distance, dazed.
"Iris, I'm hungry, can I borrow some money?" Zac asked, she didn't reply. "Iris? Hellooooo, anyone in there?" He waved a hand in front of her face, nothing. He pinched her arm hard.
"Ow!" Iris was back. She paused her music and was gripping her arm. "What was that for?"
"You weren't here," he laughed. "Can I borrow some money to get us some food?"
"Uh, sure, sorry.." She zipped open one of the smaller pockets of her backpack and retrieved her wallet and gave Zac a twenty. "Is that enough? And where are you going? We're boarding soon."
"McDonald's, what do you want?" He answered.
"Oh, get me a chicken wrap and medium fries, okay? And a water bottle."
"Alright, be right back." He jogged off. Luckily, it was right next to their gate. Iris pulled both earbuds out and wrapped them around her iPod, then placed it in her backpack. Soon enough, Zac was back and handed Iris her food and change.
"You excited?" Zac asked.
"Eh, I guess. I'm just really hungry," she replied after swallowing a bite. She stared out of the window, it was a clear sky, just a few clouds. They'd have a great view from the plane. Soon enough, she'd finish the wrap and half of the fries and they were to board. Their seats were near the back, and Zac let Iris take the window seat. A half hour later, they took off and were in the air. Iris took her iPod back out and started listening to the music, but the volume was low. Soon enough, she fell asleep and so did Zac.

86Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:23 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"All right, I'll do the dishes and you get the rest of your stuff ready, we'll have to leave for the plane in half an hour," Sol said. "Yeah. I'll pack everything and put it in the car," Nox said. Sol nodded, taking the plates and quickly scrubbing them. Then she heard glass shatter upstairs. It sounded like the bathroom. Sol put the plates on the dish rack, then ran upstairs. "What did you do?" she asked. Nox was looking at the floor. "Um. Dropped a perfume bottle," he said. Sol facepalmed. "Just..... Get what you need. I'll have to clean this up." She ran back downstairs to get the broom and dust pan from the cabinet under the sink, then back upstairs to the bathroom. Nox had done his best to mop up the perfume - toilet paper to the rescue! - so Sol was left to sweep up the remnants of the broken perfume bottle and throw them into the garbage. At least it was a convenient time where she could get her bathroom supplies to pack, after putting the broom and dust pan away. She also decided to pack a few books in the side pocket of the luggage, along with her journal and several pens. "Ready?" Sol called to Nox across the wall. He appeared in the doorway, already holding his carry-on. "Yeah. I was waiting for you," he said. "Here." Sol hefted her luggage, then dropped it. "Gah...." Nox laughed. "Dude. You are WEAK." He clearly had no problem carrying the luggage. "Well, I'm sorry, I don't spend half my time at the gym," Sol muttered. "Yeah, and if you did, no one would be home to cook the food," Nox called behind his back and he walked downstairs. "And then you would die of hunger," Sol summed up, pulling on boots and a sweater and following him down - it was cold at night, since it was almost September. Nox loaded the luggage in the trunk, opened the car doors. "Time for a night of no sleep," he said, starting the engine as Sol buckled her seatbelt. "Oh, I imagine you'll sleep on the plane," Sol said. Nox shrugged. "Maybe."

87Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:28 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Zod rummaged around the clothing for a minute. “Found it!” Coy uncovered his eyes, and to his relief, saw a Zod with a towel wrapped around his waist. “Seriously, we need to get packing. To get there in time, we need to bored the 2:00 plane.” He checked his brown-leather wrist watch. “It’s 10:00. We only have about four hours to pack up everything, clear it with the apartment complex, catch a cab, eat lunch and get to the airport, let alone board the plane.” Zod rolled his eyes. “Whatever.” He bent down, beginning to stuff random clothes into his suitcase. Coy crouched down, un-zipping the black case. He stuffed it full of neatly-folded and pressed clothes, including T-shirts, windbreakers, loafers, tennis shoes, long-sleeved shirts, jeans, shorts, sandals, and other attire. He forced the zipper shut, the black material bulging with the load. Coy turned, seeing Zod stomping on his case. Literally. He was leaping up and down on top of it, grunting. “A little help please?” he panted with a goofy grin.

88Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:40 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

"Um... Nox.... Mind slowing down a bit?" Sol asked. She was eying the speedometer, and even though they were on the highway, they were going 80 while the limit was 65. "Do you wanna be on time or not?" Nox asked. "Yeah, but you're going 15 over. That's definitely gonna get you caught," Sol said. "Okay, fine." Nox eased off the gas pedal, so they were going only 5 over. "You are impossibly stubborn," Sol muttered. "Yes, yes I am," Nox said. Sol sighed and shook her head.

89Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:45 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy rolled his eyes. “Move,” he muttered, shoving Zod off the case. “Hey!” he yelled, tumbling to the floor. As he arose, Coy’s foot was planted upon a zipped suitcase, a smug grin on his face. Zod huffed, getting to his feet. “You might wanna scram.“ Coy furrowed his brow. “Why?” Suddenly, Zod ripped off his towel. “Apparently, I need to put some pants on.” Coy reeled backwards, his back facing Zod. “What is it with you!” He stormed off into the bathroom, duffel bag in hand.

90Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:54 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol gripped the door pocket again as Nox made a sharp turn. "Remember when I called you a reckless driver?" she muttered. Nox laughed. "Oh come on, loosen up. Besides, we're basically here, ten minutes ahead of schedule," he said. "It'll probably take us that long to get inside," Sol said. "Why do negative? Oh, wait. Of course. Lack of sleep makes your cranky," Nox murmured. "You're the one who needs sleep on the plane."

91Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:09 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Iris woke up with a jolt. She was in deep sleep but then she got that feeling to where it feels like you're falling. Looking out the window, she noticed it got cloudly, so no telling where she was at the moment. Iris paused her music and looked over to Zac, who was sound asleep. She never really did look around to see who else was aboard when she had boarded, Iris just wanted to get to her seat and take off. Might as well just look. She looked over across the isle to see two teens as well, with no seat belt. I guess we can take off the seat belts now, she thought to herself. She unbuckled hers and stood up, glacing down the plane and behind her. Half were teens. Are they going to the school too? Iris decided to use the bathroom really quick.
Once she was back in her seat, she pulled out her blanket and leaned back into the chair. She wondered if the girl at the park would get the note she left on the bench. Before the airport, when her dad drove her to the park real quick, she had a note folded up in her pocket. Iris hoped she got it, before someone threw it away. She thought about the note and what it said.

Going to Four Seasons High.
Sorry, just got the letter, probably messed up everyone's schedule..
If you aren't at the school, take care and be careful when falling asleep in parks.
-Iris (The stalker-like girl at your window)

Thinking about that signiture Iris left made her emotionless face form into a smile. Soon enough, Iris was sleepy again. Two more hours left. Yay, she thought sarcastically, and soon drifted to sleep.

92Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:13 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy returned to the bedroom, both his and Zod's duffel bag's stuffed full of their toiletries and other miscalanious objects. He slouched against the door frame, crossing his legs. "Ready?" he asked. "Ready!" Zod was clutching his suitcase. Suddenly, a thought crossed Coy's mind. "Hey, Zod, I need to do something real quick." He handed Zod his duffelbag, reaching into his pocked and pulling out his black leather wallet. He pulled out 10 hundreds. He handed them to Zod. "Give that to Wille. Tell him we're off to school, and that's our monthly rent for the next 12 months. Okay?" With a nod, Zod took the bag and his suitcase, walking out of the bedroom. "Meet you downstairs." Coy turned, bending down to pick up one of his old school bags. Quickly, he stepped over to his desk, stuffing his papers and books inside of it. Just in case... Coy flipped the switch and padded downstairs, shutting the apartment door. He locked it with the same silver key he used earlier, slipping it just under the door so he wouldn't loose it. He climbed down the stairs, duffelbag and suitcase in each hand and his plain brown school bag draped across one shoulder. He passed through the lobby, Wille unseen at the desk. He walked outside, spotting Zod next to a cab. "Alright, lets go," Coy said. He loaded their luggage into the trunk of the cab, and the brothers climbed in the back of the taxi. As they passed the car dealership, Zod waved to the diver. "Hey, pull off for a second. The cab pulled up into the drive, and Zod rolled down the window. "Yo, Dave!" he screamed. "I quit! Later loser!" The taxi then presumed to drive off, swerving to avoid a briefcase being hurled at it. As they dove onward, Zod pulled the belt of his pants up, peering down. "Hey, Coy. You wouldn't happen to have an extra pair of underwear, do you?"

93Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:17 am

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Nox had found a convenient parking spot and unlocked the car. "Remind me again why we have to be here half an hour early," he said, opening the trunk and pulling out the luggage. "Because you always have to do that. Airports are busy and you need time to get to the right place," Sol explained, pulling up the roller handle on her luggage. "You really prefer carrying that?" she asked skeptically. "It IS called a carry-on," Nox pointed out. Sol rolled her eyes. "There are different types, genius," she muttered. "So what flight are we on, again?" Nox asked. Sol was the one with the tickets because Nox had a habit of losing small items. Sol glanced at the tickets. "13F, Gate 10," she said. "Huh. That's funny, because in a weird translation that could mean October, Friday the 13th," Nox murmured. Sol sighed. "Only you would think of that."

94Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:43 am

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

The taxie pulled up into the unloading area. Coy popped open the door, stepping out onto the concrete. "Zod, get the luggage," he said, walking up to the cab driver. He pulled out a $30 bill, handing it to the man. "Keep the change," he muttered. He walked to the back of the cab, where Zod managed to unload all the luggage. He motioned for the taxi to drive off, and he watched as it disappeared. He grabbed his suitcase and bags, heading towards the entrance with Zod at his heels. He entered the building, walking up to the ticket desk. As he stood in line, he gave Zod a 20$ "Mind go getting us something to eat?" he asked. "No problem," Zod said, wandering over to the kiosks. "Hello, how may I help you?" the ticket lady asked, not bothering to look up from her computer. "Two tickets to Sylilix, Giovi please." He had barely finished speaking before the lady handed him two tickets. "Gate 2." With a nod, Coy headed off towards the baggage loading area. After handing over the luggage and being scanned by security, he met up with Zod on the other side, who had managed to sneak some Taco Bell, Burger King and Chick-fil-a past the security team. "Seriously?" Coy asked with an annoyed face. Zod just stared back at his with an innocent face. "What?"

Last edited by Hawktalon on Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:53 pm; edited 1 time in total

95Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 1:45 am

Warrant Officer Silver

Warrant Officer Silver
Communist Admins
Communist Admins

Zac suddenly woke up to find a hand on his shoulder, "sweety, would you wake her up?" The flight attendant pointed to Iris, "we're almost at our destination and we need you two to buckle up again."
Zac worried, he's never been on a plane before and he didn't really pay attention to the safety rules before they took off. "Wait, why? Is there something wrong?" He asked.
"Oh, no! Don't worry, we're just about to descend and this is just a safety precation," she assured him.
"Oh, of course," Zac nodded then turned to wake up his sister as the attendant turned to wake up other people. "Iris, wake up!" He shook her shoulder quickly and she woke up.
"What, are we about to land?" She yawned and asked.
"Yeah, buckle up," he said as he buckled up, and Iris did the same. "That was short."
"Maybe because we were asleep most of the ride," she said simply and smiled.
"Pfft, yeah, whatever.." Zac leaned back into his seat and glanced around at the yawning and tired passengers.
"Wait, Zac, look at me," Iris seemed worried. Zac turned to her and Iris pushed his hair completely out of his eyes.
"What is it?" He asked quickly.
"Your eyes. They have a rainbow ring around the iris," she said slowly. "You've developed your powers, congrats... I think," Iris turned and stared at the seat in front of her, remembering Blythe's eyes. "I haven't noticed mine yet."
"Oh, well I'm excited. And I think you've had the rainbow around your eyes," He chuckled.
"What?" Iris said loudly. She searched through her pockets and found her iPod, she looked at her reflection in the dark screen, and she saw the rainbow. "Are you sure it just wasn't my bangs?"
"Yeah, I noticed it before he took off, but you looked like you wanted to just eat your fries in peace, so I just didn't say anything." He stared at her, "sorry."
"No, it's fine." A smile crept across Iris's face.

96Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:11 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Sol was staring out the window, looking at the planes while she waited for their flight to be called. She wondered where Nox had gone; she had given him some money for food 10 minutes ago and he still wasn't back. Maybe he got lost? No... He wasn't that stupid. Plus the food court was close. A few minutes he came back with a stuffed backpack. "Where we you?" she asked. Nox shrugged his backpack. "We might get hungry on the flight, and you know plane food is more expensive than average." Sol rolled her eyes. Of course he thought about that. "Well you'll probably be asleep the whole flight," she commented. "Pffft, sure," Nox said sarcastically. It seemed they were both relieved when their flight was called. They were early to board, since they had been sitting as close as possible to Gate 10, so they got lucky front seats. "I call window seat," Sol said, immediately sliding into the seat. "Aw, why do you get the window seat?" Nox complained. "Because you'll be sleeping, you won't need it," Sol said. Nox shrugged.

97Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 2:38 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

(Sorry for my lateness xD catching up on sleep) King and Cosmo made it at last call, paying the driver the "tip" as promised. THe security was suspicious of the two necklaces in their suitcase. "It was our mothers. She passed away two years ago." King improvised. Como nodded and tried to look sad. Zero was disturbed before the flight even began. Two rather loud jerks kept laughing behind her. "Would you mind shutting up?" She hissed as she turned around, then had to take off her goggles to see clearly. "I didn't know you were a bender." King replied calmly. Zero just turned back around and tried to get some sleep.

98Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Hexicrypt Shift

Hexicrypt Shift
Chief Admin
Chief Admin

Coy just slowly shook his head. "You've gotta be kidding me..." Quickly, he snatched the food from Zod, who gave a small cry of surprise, and stuffed it in his backpack, which was their only carry-on. "Come on." The duo walked into the waiting area, which seemed surprisingly empty. He shrugged, crouching to sit down before something roughly bumped his rear. He whirled around, spotting Zod leaning back in the chair behind him, arms behind his head and legs crossed like he had been chilling for all his life. "Get your own chair!" Coy rolled his eyes, taking the seat next to his brother. "5 minutes until boarding," and echoy voice rang from the ceiling. Coy took out his sleek new Samsung Galaxy X, twirling it in his hand for a minute or two. He flipped the black touch-screen, peering into the un-smudged surface. With one hand, he brushed his thick black hair back, leaning closer to the phone as his eyes widened. "Still no powers," he muttered, seeing no irridecent ring around his dark chocolaty iris. Zod turned to him, the vibrant colors outlining his eyes seemed to glitter mockingly. "Still obsessing about those powers?" he asked with a grin. "Now boarding." the voice called, summoning the passengers to board the plane. Coy stood, slinging his backpack over his shoulder once more. "It's just not fair that you got your powers when you were 15. We're almost 19 now!" His voice seemed to draw out as they walked down the steep turminol. "Maybe I'm just not a bender..." he muttered as they stepped onto the aircraft. "Oh relax," Zod said, carefree as ever they walked down the isle. "You'll get them when the time is right." He stopped just behind a pair of seats, motioning towards it. "You take the window seat. Looking out at the height makes me nautious." With a nod, Coy slipped in, strapping himself to the seat tightly with Zod doing the same. "I guess..." He suddenly remembered the food. He pulled his bag upright, unzipping it. "Hey, you want your taco-" He saw the bag wide-open, slightly torn and wrinkled. "What the..." He turned, seeing Zod with a half-eaten taco in his hand, checking slowly. "How did you...?" He glanced between the two of them for a second before letting his head fall forward on the seat in front of him. "Why do I even bother..."

99Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:12 pm

Storm

Storm
The Dark Side

Angelica did several things she thought she would never do: She had stolen money from her aunt, took her aunt's travel bags, and was running away. When her aunt had heard about the school, she said, "You're not going to a school for even bigger freaks." Freaks. Her aunt had called her a freak. That had driven Angelica to the point of despair. She was definitely leaving. It was midnight and her aunt went to bed early, which left Angelica with hopefully enough time to pack and get to Fae's house, which she had Googled instead of asking anyone because she felt asking for Fae wouldn't end well. She packed quickly, her room pretty much bare and the two bags stuffed. Angelica went downstairs as quietly as she could, but the bags were heavy and it impossible to carry both at once, so she took two trips up and down the stairs. Luckily she had already dressed for the trip BEFORE packing, she she just needed to find Fae. She barely knew Fae, but something told her she could help. Leaving her bags hidden, she sprinted down the streets, getting honked at by pissed off drivers. She ran into someone as she was turning. Conveniently, the exact person she was looking for. "Fae!" she said. "......That girl," Fae said. "What are you doing?" "Look, I... got... wait, where are you going?" Angelica asked, noticing the duffel bag in Fae's hand. "Four Seasons," Fae said. Angelica's eyes widened. "That's where I'm going! Look, I'm running away, myauntsaidnobutIneedtogo,Ican'tstayinthathouseanymoresocan-" Fae held up her empty hand. "Whoa. Okay. Stop. I'll help you, just calm down," she said. Angelica breathed a sigh of relief. "Great! Thanks. Now.... we need to go back to my house to get my bags," she said. "That's perfect, actually, since your place is the best block to hail a taxi," Fae said. The girls jogged back, as Fae couldn't run with the duffel very well and Angelica was still tired from running to look for Fae.

100Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 3:43 pm

Colonel Gold

Colonel Gold
The Dark Side

Ironically enough, once they buckled their seats and the plane took off, Sol was the one to fall asleep. Nox looked through the movies they had available on the plane, though none of them looked interesting for him. So he laid back against his seat, looking around at the people. No one seemed to stand out, except for the fact that there were more teens than an average plane. Since there was nothing interesting to do, Nox closed his eyes and fell asleep as well.

101Elementals - Page 4 Empty Re: Elementals Sun Jul 07, 2013 4:47 pm

Sergeant Sol

Sergeant Sol
Master Moderator
Master Moderator

Zero was jolted awake by the intercom. She looked out the window, apparently having fallen asleep for a long time, as the sky was already dark. She nudged Rouge awake. "Please wait while we descend down the runway." Said a rather polite voice overhead. Zero looked out in amazement. The airport was huge. She watched at the people below grew larger, not so much like ants anymore. She moved her headphones around her neck so that she could hear better. "Please wait patiently while the passengers are unloaded." It said again, in the same robotic voice. Zero yawned and got in line with the rest of them. unfortunately, the two idiots were behind her. The airport was filled with teenagers, all going to the same place.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 7]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum